FX-70® Structural Piling Repair and Protection System
Attack of structures at the waterline is commonplace in marine environments. Tidal action, river current, salt water exposure, chemical intrusion, floating debris, marine borers, electrolysis and general weathering are all examples of factors affecting the lifecycle of structures in marine environments addressed by the FX-70® Structural Repair and Protection System.
FX-70 In-Water Piling Repair Advantages
- Repair damage in-place, no need to dewater or take structure out of service
- High-strength materials bond well to various substrate materials
- Corrosion-free system prevents deterioration, weathering and erosion
- Accommodates piles of various shape and size
- System is low-maintenance following repair
- Safe for use in marine-life habitats
- We are manufacturing our Jackets locally so won't apply to complete system.
For more of an introduction and overview of the FX-70 Structural Piling Repair and Protection System, see flyer F-R-FX70AU17.
F-R-FX70AU17 — FX-70 Structural Repair and Protection System
To speak to a RPS Specialist now, please call 1300 STRONGTIE (1300 787 664)
Installation Instructions: Epoxy and Combination Methods
Safety Data Sheets
Technical Data Sheets